28 weeks
Buh-bye second trimester, hello to the home stretch! It amazes me that I am now in my third trimester, before I know it little Blake will be here! I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and everything is still going well. His heartbeat was 151 bpm and my glucose test came back normal. The nurse said that I have been doing well with my weight as I consistently gain 2 lbs every month. A total of 14 lbs gained so far. (Sunny, don't hate me.) The doctor said that I have "graduated" to every two week appointments now so that is exciting for me. I am so thankful that the Lord has gotten us this far and has continued to be with my little boy and me. May these last few months continue to go well and in the end be able to welcome a healthy son!
4 comments:
Ugh... you're so tiny!! You look amazing. I can't believe how quickly it has been going. Before you know it you'll have little Blake!! I'm SO excited for you.
Yay for the third trimester! Blake will be here in about 2 1/2 months now!!!! I can't wait to meet him. :)
Congratulations!! You look spectacular!
Yeah, I officially hate you, you tiny little thing. :-p See, no need to worry about weight gain, you're doing just fine! It's getting closer and closer! You look beautiful!
Post a Comment