Friday, January 4, 2008

A bit of vent

Yesterday morning, work was frustrating. Either it was rude callers or frustrating conversations. It just seemed as though it was one call after the next that were all annoying. Not as smooth sailing as I like it to be. We had our massuse come in yesterday which was nice, because I really needed a bit of time to unwind. Twenty minutes of someone rubbing the tension away in your shoulders is great! The massuse commented on the fact that my muscles were all knotted up, more than usual, and I knew what the reason was. Stress! It has been a bit of a stressful month. What with moving, the holidays, and living in limbo, it has been a bit frustrating! Especially with the whole temporary living thing and the fact that the move date into our new place got pushed back. But I know that soon enough we will be in our own home and things will get back to normal.
To be able to have our own place is more exciting than I can express. I was so looking forward to getting in there, that when things got pushed back, I was devastated. (That sounds really dramatic but I was really disappointed at the time.) My husband had to remind me that God is in control and he knows what is best and that we must rely on him for all things. When hopes are set and things get in the way, patience is hard to come by! But we rejoice in knowing that all these earthly possessions are not our own and that we have a greater possession that dwells in heaven!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Who has a masseuse, you and James or your work? You make it sound like you have a personal masseuse who comes to your house. :) I am sorry you weren't able to move when you wanted. I know the disappointment of things not working out. But moving day will be here soon! You're almost there. Love ya!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! I clicked on the link above your blog that said "next blog" and it took me to pictures of nude women with their boobs hanging out. Oh yuck. Ok, now I know, DO NOT click on that!!!

April said...

We have a monthly masseuse that comes in at work. So we all can get free 20 minute massages which is really nice!! That is awful about the other blog! I had no idea. I never surfed other blogs and didn't know they allowed that type of stuff to be put up there. Thanks for letting me know, it is horrible that you had to see something like that!