Thursday, January 3, 2008
This is so popular!
Well, I am going to try this out. It seems to be all the "rage", both of my sisters-in-laws are doing it. But I am not doing it because of that. I cannot access MySpace from work, they have blocked that website for security purposes. But I can go on blogs, so it might be a fun way to talk with my sisters while I am at work. I am only giving this blog to you two and don't care for anyone else to read it. My life is not an open book for all other eyes! But it might be another fun way for us to connect with each other with our busy lives. So this will be my first "test" post and we will see how things go. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ooh, how cool. I know these blogs are really popular. How fun. It'll be nice to have another way to keep in touch. I like how your profile says you're in accounting and your location is Afghanistan, LOL. Love ya!
Guess, I would need to work on the profile then! I didn't change anything and didn't realize they would post it as is. Oops!
Post a Comment