Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Caller drama

I had a call today in which the person really annoyed me. But with this job, I just have to grin and bear it and try to separate myself from the conversation that is going on. The caller was extremely rude and had such an attitude. She was unhappy with some security questions she had to answer and said she never had to do it in the past. The rep said that the questions were standard and had to be asked of everyone who called. The lady got so upset with that "I never had to answer those in the past..blah, blah, blah". "You ask too many questions that are not necessary." She demanded to have the rep's ID number and name, the rep gave her name and her badge number as 7. The caller responded with "Seven? Seven is your badge number?! That is not right, it should be a 4 digit number. What is your badge number? Give me the full number, you are not being honest with me. The rep said that it was indeed her badge number and that she gave her all the help that she asked for so if she wanted to speak to a supervisor then she could. Then the VP caller hung up.
I was really irritated by that! The rep was trying to be nice but once someone starts demanding things and accusing you of lying my patience would run short very quickly! Sigh! People sometimes!

2 comments:

Sunny said...

Oh sorry, I had not checked your blog in a while. Glad you're posting again! I'm glad you already found my blog too, sorry about not getting back to you on that. Yuck, some people really just don't know how to behave. Sorry you had to relay that person's rudeness. Hope you post about your vacation with some pics!

Sunny said...

Oh, another thing, is it okay if I link your blog to my site or would you rather keep it low profile and private? Whatever you want is fine with me. I just have a list of family and friends' blogs that I read and will add yours there if you like.