Friday, September 26, 2008

The Trip

Here are a few highlights from my trip out to California to see my wonderful older sister, Sunny, and her family. I will not be going into detail of what happened on the trip because Sunny did all of that. If I knew how to link then I would link you over to her page the way people do. Oh, well.


Here is Jonah getting really excited about something he did in the Pokemon game that he was playing with his dad and Aunt Dani.



Aunt Dani and the boys at the koi pond in our hotel at Anaheim.



The infamous koi! The boys got to feed the fish and talked about it more than Disneyland. lol I asked Jonah what his favorite part of the trip was and he said "feeding the big fish". Go figure!



At Huntington Beach!



Aunt Dani with Nathan before he got in the water.



Liking those shades, dude!



Having lunch at John's Incredible Pizza.


Too cute!


The boys with the toys Dani and I bought them at Disneyland.


Aunties and Nathan


Aunties and Jonah


Aww, how sweet. This is probably the last time us three sisters will be together again before my baby is born so I wanted to make sure we had a photo-op of us with my bump!












1 comment:

Mommy Diffee said...

Awe I love the prego pic! You are all wonderful little models =)