Friday, November 21, 2008

Another baby boy!

My sweet friend, Stephanie, had a baby boy yesterday. She didn't know what the gender was and I am thrilled to find out that Blake will have a great boy playmate that is only 3 months older than he is! I am so excited for her and her family as they add this third child into the mix and it makes me even more excited for my turn, albeit a little bit more nervous too! She delivered at the same hospital that I will be delivering so I will be curious to know how everything went for her. Yay for little Graham in entering the world.
Steph and I at her diaper shower. Too bad her eyes are closed!
On Nov 1, I hosted a surprise diaper shower for Stephanie. She was completely blown away and we all had a great time with food, a devotion led my MIL, a huge pile of diapers to unwrap, and a game of Baby Jeopardy.
All the guests waiting to surprise her.
An adorable diaper cake made by our pastor's wife and their two daughters.
Diapers and gifts galore!

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Cute surprise shower! You're a great friend! I'm glad she had a boy and he and Blake can be best buddies.