A glimpse into this simple girl's life.
I miss you so much! Blake is growing and growing. I am glad to see Nathan's sweater vest getting some more use! :)
I couldn't remember who I got the sweater vest from (now I know) and I love it!
I can't believe how big he's getting already!!! Good heavens, what a cutie!
Wow, he's getting so big and so strong. Can't believe how much he likes to hold his head up already! I love that baby so much. He is already verrrrry photogenic. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I miss you so much! Blake is growing and growing. I am glad to see Nathan's sweater vest getting some more use! :)
I couldn't remember who I got the sweater vest from (now I know) and I love it!
I can't believe how big he's getting already!!! Good heavens, what a cutie!
Wow, he's getting so big and so strong. Can't believe how much he likes to hold his head up already! I love that baby so much. He is already verrrrry photogenic. :)
Post a Comment