Baby Blake decided to take a snooze on the way to the zoo. He needed to save his energy for all the animal watching he was about to do and he knew his Mama would wear him out since she loooooves the zoo.
He arrives to his destination and thought it good to document exactly where he is.
The zoo was full of interesting animals to see but most surprising were a few strange things that happened while we were there...
...like Papa actually pushing the stroller!
...and his Mama and Aunts turning into animals!
...and his Aunt Sunny acting like a monkey swinging from a tree! Strange things indeed!
Little Blake decided it was time for a tasty treat and while he finished up his lunch, his aunts and Mama decided they wanted a tasty treat as well, Dipping Dots! It started out innocently enough with the three girls sharing the one bowl of ice cream (but is that the wisest idea?)
"Yummmm", the girls cried.
"We shall shove it in our mouths or lick it up like cats!", they said. Slurp, slurp.
Being at the zoo really did cause their animal instincts to come out and they stopped playing nice.
"Enough of the sharing... it's mine!", they shrieked.
"Enough of the sharing... it's mine!", they shrieked.
"Whoa, girls!", Baby Blake said.
After the ice cream fight, Baby Blake decided he needed a break from the weird things that were happening and snuggled in for a nice nap on his Aunt Sunny's shoulder.
After his nap he decided to look at more animals and saw this magical-dwarfed-mountain-gazelle-thing that had glowing eyes. Ooh-wee-ooh. (spooky music)
Baby Blake was so scared of this glowing eyed creature that he thought the best thing to do was play dead.
After that strange event he went to see the rhinos but the rhinos were scary too. They were eating chunks of rock!
5 comments:
This was SOOOOOO cute! I loved how the story was all about Baby Blake. Such a creative and fun way to document our day at the zoo. I laughed at the ice cream fight and Blake's face as he said "Whoa, girls!" Haha! You should definitely do more stories like these!!!
That is the cutest story ever! I love how you did that =) Cute pics, cute girls, cute baby!
THAT WAS SO FUNNY! I absolutely LOVE little Blake's face saying "Whoa, girls!" It cracks me up every time I see it! SO CUTE! And the mountain gazelle thing, you are too funny. I think I will have to print this story off to have forever! I do not even remember swinging from the tree, LOL! Ice cream fight pic is hilarious. Love the whole post! MORE, MORE! Please?
Yeah the gazelle was funny too. I love the ooh wee ooh! LOL! I think I want to steal Sunny's idea and print this story too!!!
Sunny, you don't remember swinging on a tree? That was right after the us-as-animals thing.
I love it! The "Whoa, girls" face is awesome! And no red-eye weird glare, either!
Post a Comment