A glimpse into this simple girl's life.
What a cute nephew! Am I biased if I think I have the world's cutest nephew? It's funny in some of those pictures the resemblance he bears to some of his cousins' expressions.
SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!
hehehehe.... oh, I love this!! Baby faces are the BEST. And Blake is too adorable for words!
What great pictures! What a great baby! Grandma is happy to babysit anytime.... call out my name and I'll come running!
He looks so happy and content! I love it! I am glad you have such an easy going baby. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a cute nephew! Am I biased if I think I have the world's cutest nephew? It's funny in some of those pictures the resemblance he bears to some of his cousins' expressions.
SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!
hehehehe.... oh, I love this!! Baby faces are the BEST. And Blake is too adorable for words!
What great pictures! What a great baby! Grandma is happy to babysit anytime.... call out my name and I'll come running!
He looks so happy and content! I love it! I am glad you have such an easy going baby. :)
Post a Comment