Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Mike and Pam's visit

For the fourth of July weekend, we had special visitors in town- Mike and Pam! They came all the way from California to visit with family and this was Mike's first time meeting his nephew. We were excited for Mike to finally meet Blake and to see how they interacted with one another. Mike loves babies and had been looking forward to getting his hands on Blake. We had a wonderful weekend with them and were sad to see them leave.


Pam and Blake

Blake was fascinated with Mike's goatee (some people have suggested James growing one but that won't happen anytime soon!)


Pam and Grandma did the "pass around" with Blake all weekend


Chillin' in the grass (I wanted James to get a shot of Blake actually on the grass since it was his first time but let's just say my husband is not the greatest photographer.)







Great-cousins, Grant and Giana having fun with Blake. Giana actually held Blake a few times (the first time she met him she was too scared to hold him) but she did comment on how gross his drool was. :)


Blake was upset for some reason when Mike was holding him and this is a shot of his "frowny face".



Looking up at Uncle Mike.



They look good with a baby! ::hint hint::



We were hanging out front and Blake was having fun in his exersaucer.



I love his face here.



Cuddles with Uncle Ghee.











2 comments:

Night Nurse said...

Aw gee! That's niiice! I'll have to figure out how to download some of those pictures. I love the ones with Mike! (And what's with the hint-hint?) :o)

Sunny said...

Oh my goodness, how did I not comment on these posts?? I guess since I saw the pictures on FB and commented there it made me think I had already commented here! So sorry I am so lame! Blake is so cute. I need new updated pics though! :)