Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Time

We had a busy month in December what with adjusting to life as a foursome with the arrival of little Alexander and having far away family come into town to visit during the holidays. Both of James' brothers and their families who all live out of the state were able to join the family living here. It was the first time in four years that we were all able to be together and as a whole, we have added 4 new kids to the mix since then! We had a great time relaxing and catching up with everyone. We were able to see our newest (and only nephew) on the Gregga side, baby Cameron, who is 5 months old; and we introduced Alexander to the rest of the family. Blake had a great time with his cousins and was sad to see them all go. He loved having all his Aunts and Uncles around and getting to know them in person instead of just through pictures.

I haven't done any editing to these photos so please excuse me if they aren't the best shots. ;)




My boys in coordinating outfits the Sunday all the Greggas were together.



Our new family of four!




All the Gregga cousins (in unplanned matching outfits!)
Isabelle, Alexander, Sophia, Blake, and Cameron




Christmas Eve at James' Aunt and Uncle's house.




I tried to get a shot with Blake and his cute reindeer sweater-this was the best one. Ha!




He was fascinated with the fireplace "fire, hot!"






Christmas morning under the hung and filled stockings







Our tree with presents underneath!
Blake was actually very excited about Christmas this year. He was fascinated with our Christmas tree and the twinkling lights. He also had plenty of days leading up to Christmas to open presents and he loved getting new toys.


Ooh, new hot wheels cars






One of his favorite things to get- plastic cups! (James and I have plastic drinking cups in our bathroom and Blake always asks for them so he can stack them together or drink small amounts of water out of. I spotted these in the $1 bin at Target and knew he would love them. Great stocking stuffers!!)




Baby's first Christmas!




The boys together on Christmas morning. (I love the look on Alexander. He makes faces like this all the time!)



All my boys

3 comments:

Night Nurse said...

Great pictures!

Duke said...

Wonderful pix, April. I really enjoy your blog.

Sunny said...

What a wonderful Christmas! I love the picture of the new family of 4. :) So sweet. And the boys all dressed up melts my heart! Very precious! Love your tree and his excitement over his gifts.