Wednesday, May 6, 2009

This Stinks

Dani tagged me. Thanks a lot dearie! Here is what I looked like last night after reading her tag. It was a long day and I was tired. Blah.


5 comments:

Sunny said...

Aww, but you still look cute! Yeah, I do not like the person that came up with this tag!!

Night Nurse said...

Aw gee! That still beats most of us on a GOOD day! If you could see what I look like right now, you'd laugh: makeup under the eyes from falling asleep on the couch; hair every which direction...Yup, you don't look bad at all.

BTW, did I mention how much I like reading your blog when I come home from work?

Danielle said...

I think you look better than I did on my tag!!

Danielle said...

Oh, and you linked my name wrong. It is just danithenanny.blogspot.com You did something weird like blogger.com/danithenanny.blogspot.com

April said...

Dani- I didn't do the blogger/ thing I typed in www.danithenanny.blogspot.com Maybe www should not have been in there then??

Pam- Glad you like it! Its fun to do when I have the time. :) And have something interesting to say. lol