I love this smiling baby face! He has become way more animated and smile-y this past week, giving big grins to almost anyone who talks to him in a high-pitched voice. I love the way his eyes crinkle and how his whole face lights up when he smiles. Also he is really good at putting his thumb/fingers in his mouth. Its cute to see him pop his thumb in and out with ease. Notice the coordination he has for putting his finger into his nose then down to his mouth. Yup, that's my boy! :)
5 comments:
AAAWWWW! He is so chunky and cute! I recognize his shirt. :)
What a CUTIE! I noticed the nose-to-mouth thing, but the good news is it'll be a few years yet before he can reach his arm around to the bottom side of the arm chair. :o) Definitely a handsome kiddo! I can't wait to see him again.
By the way, I really like the new blog look!
What a chunker ... I love it!
Are you saying you used to eat your boogers? LOL!!!!!!!
Post a Comment