My sister Sunny sent me this shirt along with a bunch of other baby clothes. I have no idea where she got it but its a perfect thing for Blake to wear since his Daddy is a financial advisor. This picture now sits proudly on James' desk at work and hopefully it brings him more clients as people ooh and ahh over how cute his son is. :)

He is definitely our long term investment! Who needs money when you have this cutie-pie?
2 comments:
Cutie Pie is right! And he is a great long term investment. I love the quilt. He looks so happy in his bath. It's only been a few days since I've seen him and he looks so different!
Kourtni gave that to me when Nathan was born. I loved it so much but unfortunately Nathan was such a chunk that he hardly got to wear it! I'm glad you're getting some more use out of it! I never even thought about how perfect that shirt is for Blake seeing as what Daddy does for work! I hope James' customers love it. :)
Post a Comment