Call me crazy but last week I started thinking about Christmas. I am definitely loving the whole change of the season thing since fall is my favorite time of year but I want to get a head start on Christmas this year. (Don't mess with an insomniatic preggo woman, she gets too many ideas!) Every year I say I want to get a head start on it but then end up scrambling until the week before Christmas to finish up my shopping and mailing out of presents. Last year was really bad and I ended up spending a butt-load of money on shipping because I needed to have it rushed to make it to its destinations by Christmas. I so don't want to do that this year! I found this great website called http://www.organizedchristmas.com/ which has tons of organizational sheets that you can print off to keep your Christmas planning running smoothly. I tend to write stuff down on whatever scrap of paper I have but looking at this website, I am determined to have a "Christmas binder" in which to keep everything in one place. The site offers Christmas decoration inventory, gift idea planner, Christmas budget planner, Christmas meal planning, Christmas cleaning chores, etc sheets that are free and printable. This completely satisfies the organizational freak within me! I just hope I have the time to actually do the stuff I want to do. I'll keep you posted...
3 comments:
I love it! You are just as crazy as me! I am already buying gifts and I found some great wrapping paper yesterday! I mailed out our "Williams Family Calendar" of holiday events. I love getting an early start =) Plus ... I think you might be in your "nesting" stage right now girlie =) SO FUN!
I love it! You are just as crazy as me! I am already buying gifts and I found some great wrapping paper yesterday! I mailed out our "Williams Family Calendar" of holiday events. I love getting an early start =) Plus ... I think you might be in your "nesting" stage right now girlie =) SO FUN!
Wow, you are super organized. I only wish I could be. ;)
Post a Comment