Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Lil' Sis!!

Today is the birthday of my little sister, Danielle. Although she is not so little anymore. Its crazy to think how much she has grown in 23 years. She used to be this little scrapper of a kid that begged to play with her older sisters. We deemed her "too young" to play with us for a while. Once we allowed her into our world, the three of us became super close. I have seen her grow from a firecracker as a kid with a spitting hot temper to a mature young lady who doesn't get "throwing-frozen-burritos-angry" too often. :) She is a beautiful woman both inside and out and I count her as one of my best friends as well as a great shopping buddy! I ADORE my little sister and love her so much. Happy birthday Dani! xoxo




(There were actually a few other birthdays I didn't get to in May, like my sister-in-law, niece, and ahem! husband! Happy belated birthday bloggies to all three. Mucho love.)

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Aww, a sweet birthday wish! Thanks! But that pic of me is weird... my smile looks unnatural or something.

Sunny said...

OK, I am totally late on this, but Happy Birthday Dani! :)