Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Taking a Walk

A couple weeks ago, Blake and I went for a walk. We definitely don't get out for walks as much as I would like but its hard to sometimes when the weather really isn't cooperating. But for this day of our walk it was gorgeously warm and I had Blake facing front for the first time. So far he has just been in his car seat that sits right into the stroller and faces me but I decided to put him out front to see how he liked it. I think he enjoyed seeing everything and not having the sun glaring in his face but I didn't care much for it since I couldn't see him! He wore an adorable hat that his Grandma bought for him which made him even cuter.

Getting ready for our walk



Facing front




He really hates being strapped in and does this everytime I put him in his car seat.

Love the striped hat!

The exciting walk tuckered the little guy out.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Awwww! So cute! Love the hat!

Sunny said...

He looks so cute and little in that big stroller! I'm glad he enjoys getting outside and taking a walk with Mommy!