Thursday, June 4, 2009

I Wish All Saturdays Were This Perfect

Last Saturday Grandma came over to give some loving to Blake. She works during the week and isn't able to see her grandson as much as she would like. But she was able to come over for a couple of hours on Saturday afternoon after James finished work and we had a wonderful relaxing time. I love having family close by, its so special to see Blake with his grandparents. Moments like this are so precious!! Blake will have what I didn't, close relationships with extended family and I think that is such a blessing.


Wine? check Baby sleeping? check ahhhh relaxation!



Snuggled close to Grandma




Big smiles!


The goslings are out to play and getting bread fed to them



Awww!






Blake loves Grandma





Enjoying the beautiful afternoon




His favorite pasttime at the moment...fingers!






Holding onto his snuggly





Tired baby, cuddly lion










3 comments:

Danielle said...

Awwww!!! I love his little lion blankie. It's soooo cute to see him snuggle it!

Mommy Diffee said...

Wow I can not believe how big he is getting! He id so precious!

Sunny said...

What a very nice Saturday! I love all of your pictures. It makes me feel like I was there (almost). :)