A few clips of Blake just being Blake. He talks, grunts, smiles, and bubbles over with cuteness. Can you stand it?
More male grunts than cute baby talk.
I love how he smiles when he hears my voice or James'.
He loves to talk and is not shy on the smiles!!
This is his sleeping buddy.
4 comments:
Poor Blake has to live with Guinness licking him all over! His snuggling buddy is soooo cute! And I love his little giggle in the third clip!
He is soooo cute! I think my favorite is the one with his little lion! He has learned to do so much with his hands this week. Growing fast!
Awwwww geeeeee! It's nice to see those!
Awwww, so glad you posted these, makes me feel like I get to see him as if he was here! I just can't smell his sweet baby smell or squish those cheeks and kiss him.
Post a Comment