I got this great baby carrier from my sister-in-law, Sarah. Its called a Moby Wrap and has been really helpful on days when I need two hands! I had only used it a couple of times around the house on days when Blake was a bit fussy and just needed to be held close. He seemed to like it. But the real test was when I went to the Museum of Science and Industry on June 1 with my mom, Danielle, and a friend to see the new Harry Potter Exhibit. I brought the stroller and the Moby Wrap because sometimes he gets sick of sitting in the stroller but he is at the age where it still isn't so easy to hold him one handed just yet and the Moby would really help with that. It turned out that it was a necessity because we couldn't bring stollers into the HP exhibit! I was a little bit nervous because he had not been in the Moby for any real length of time and the exhibit would take us at least 45 min to get through but he did great! He loved it and after chilling in it for a while, he fell fast asleep. It was so helpful to use since it kept my hands free and Blake was comfortable in it and I was comfortable wearing it.
Modeling it at home

Full-length view

I used it just yesterday again when James and I went out shopping. He fell asleep in it again as well and it was just really nice to not have to lug the car seat and stroller out and have him want to get out of it anyway. Thanks Sarah for my Moby!!!!
1 comment:
That looks really nice! It must make life easier when you can still carry him and make him happy but have both of your hands free.
Post a Comment